Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
  • Page:

TOPIC: CFTR WEBSITE/FORUM

CFTR WEBSITE/FORUM 4 years 9 months ago #23

• clifton
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Glad to see you guys starting to use the forum!
Anybody wanting to be a moderator, please email me @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I like to point out that not only is there a login under the members only tab, there is also a login at the top of the forum! Please post here in the suggestion section and changes you guys want. (more categories ect.)

Also I'm looking for something to write in on the history of the club. Please post your thoughts!

Photo gallery is down, I'll get it up when I get back home. I'm here in FL visiting Dad and I'm returning this weekend while yall are working at Richloam.

Email Kieth or Mr. Paul Cox if you want an event placed on the club calender or pics on the club gallery. Anyone wanting access to create events and/or gallery access needs to contact Kieth for approval.

Anyway thanks and enjoy!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CFTR WEBSITE/FORUM 4 years 9 months ago #31

• clifton
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Don't be shy "Founding Members", post some stories and old pics of the club's history!

CFTR WEBSITE/FORUM 4 years 9 months ago #32

• 1brokedad
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
admin wrote:
Glad to see you guys starting to use the forum!
Anybody wanting to be a moderator, please email me @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I like to point out that not only is there a login under the members only tab, there is also a login at the top of the forum! Please post here in the suggestion section and changes you guys want. (more categories ect.)

Also I'm looking for something to write in on the history of the club. Please post your thoughts!

Photo gallery is down, I'll get it up when I get back home. I'm here in FL visiting Dad and I'm returning this weekend while yall are working at Richloam.

Email Kieth or Mr. Paul Cox if you want an event placed on the club calender or pics on the club gallery. Anyone wanting access to create events and/or gallery access needs to contact Kieth for approval.

Anyway thanks and enjoy!

Thanks for your work on the web site and forum. We will play around a bit and give you some feedback.

Eric
The following user(s) said Thank You: clifton

CFTR WEBSITE/FORUM 4 years 9 months ago #46

• Egirl
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I just registered tonight, so I will also try out the new site and give feed back. So far so good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: clifton
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds